SitaDevi Temple, Deorbija
It is said During exile Sri Ram with Sita and laxman visited this place called Deorbija now in Bemetara District. This is why Sitadevi Temple is situated here. It was found in archeology.
Somnath Temple is near Simga in Bemetara District of Chhattisgarh, on Shivnath - Kharun River Sangam.
- Famouns Old Temple build by Shivaji, in rememberance of original Somnath Temple of Gujarat.
- Huge Snagam of Shivnath River and Kharun River creates sea like beautiful natural view.
- Good place to 1 day hangout with nature and explore hidden history nearby Durg, Bhilai, Raipur, Bilaspur.
This place is located in Chhattisgarh(Check districts map) Bemetara District near Simga.
Air: (Check Chhattisgarh Airmap)
From Raipur Airport: 53 kms by Car.
Train: (Check Chhattisgarh Trainmap)
- Nearest Station is Tilda on Raipur-Bilaspur Line, 13 kms from Tilda Railway Station.
- Main Junction Raipur is also 39 kms.
View Somnath Temple in a larger map